Madhubani painting is one of the many famous Indian art forms. Madhubani paintings originated in the Mithila region of Bihar. This painting is done with a variety of tools, including fingers, twigs, brushes, nib-pens, and matchsticks, and using natural dyes and pigments.
- It’s a Handmade Painting Mask.
- This mask is great for protecting your airways from dust, allergens, chemicals, and smoke to help you breathe easier and stay germ-free.
- This product is best suited for all outdoor and indoor activities like bike riding, highway driving, mountain driving, sports activities, and cycling, etc.
- Typical Uses: Filtering the air when you are working in an area with a high concentration of air pollution, chemicals, dust, smoke, pollen, ash, mold, clay, etc.
- Two-layer of 100% Cotton Cloth for Skin Contact.
- Washable & Reusable Mask.
- Fabric: Cotton Blend
- Size: Free
- For: Adults
- Gender: Unisex